- Made in USA and Imported
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you’re ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- WOMEN’S FIT SIZING | this v-neck shirt is contoured for adult women, but is not a junior’s cut. It is pre-shrunk, and as it is only 25% cotton, will not shrink significantly in the wash.
- SOFT FABRICS |This top is a silky smooth, lightweight tri-blend made of cotton, polyester, and rayon. This gives it a vintage, retro heathered look and elegant, soft touch. Tag is tearaway.
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks – vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago – way ahead of the curve. They’re also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California